Proffer Brainchild Inc respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it. We provide this privacy statement to tell you how we do that, and about the choices you have available.
Sites Covered by This Privacy Statement
Visiting Our Website
You can browse our website without telling us any personal information. You may also have the ability to set your browser to reject cookies. If you do that, the website may be less functional for you.
There are times when you may choose to give us personal information about you. For example, you may ask that a Proffer Brainchild representative contact you, or you may inquire about customized services. We need certain information from you so we can respond to your request. Many of our clients register for online courses. We need relevant information from you to conduct the registration process.
Kinds of Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide us, and Site Visitorship Data, on this website.
We collect Personal Information that you give us, for example, to
- request a call from a Proffer Brainchild representative
- register for a service on this website
- instruct us to perform a transaction, if you are a registered customer
- complete a survey
This information commonly includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, and, if applicable, your account number. Our website has security safeguards that are designed to protect the security of any personal information that you decide to give us via the Internet.
Site Visitorship Data
Site Visitorship Data is data relative to the way a website is used that is not associated with an individual's identity. We collect information about visitors to our web site for the following reasons:
- to analyze how visitors use and navigate our site
- to evaluate consumer responses to our advertisements on other web sites
- to serve you Proffer Brainchild advertisements when you visit the web sites of third parties
The kind of information we collect includes:
- the number of visitors to our site
- the pages visited on our site
- the features used
- how long a visitor stays
- the domain name of the site from which visitors connect to our site
How We Use Information
We use Personal Information collected on this website in several ways:
- to respond to your request for a call, referral, or quote
- to process transactions you request
- to tell you about products or services we offer
- to authenticate registered customers
We use Site Visitorship Data to develop, manage, and improve the website. Occasionally we add Site Visitorship to Personal Information from registered customers. We may use that information to:
- manage the website
- help resolve problems
- analyze use of the site
- tell you about products or services we offer
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose information collected on this site to:
- appropriate Proffer Brainchild personnel so we can respond to your request or tell you about a product or service we offer
- third parties directly connected with the administration of this website (such as credit card processing and email distribution of our newsletter) and where required by law
You may register for Proffer Brainchild services through our ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM. We only collect the Personal Information you voluntarily give us. If you don't want to give us this information via the Internet, you may call the following for service:
From time to time, we may send you email about our products and services. If you do not wish to receive emailed marketing messages from us, please send an email to Jon Padfield at firstname.lastname@example.org. The address from which you write to us will be removed from our lists for email marketing messages.
Children's Privacy Online
This website is not directed toward children. We do not knowingly collect or post information from children under the age of 13. You can learn more about children's privacy and the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) at the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov.
This privacy statement is effective as of October 2015. We reserve the right to change this statement. If we change it, we will post the current privacy statement on this page. Any changes to this statement will be effective as of the day they are posted.
It is important for us to know what visitors have to say about our website. To contact us with your questions or comments, please call - (812) 214-5025